Dreadlocks are a convinient way to keep your hair, when styled it can go for months meaning that you do not have to worry about styling your hair for any special events you may have. You can also add your favorite hair colour. Dreadlocks has been famous for years and it still is. There are various ways to start dreadlocks, such as; twist and rip,back combing and rolling,neglect,free forming and finger coils.
Here are various ways to style your dreadlocks.
- Dreadlocks bun - This hairstyle makes you ready for any kind of event. To make it more appealing, accessorize using hair jewellery.
- Curly dreadlocks - Want a change,why not curl your dreadlocks to get juicy curls then style as desired.
- Half up knotted bun - This half up- half down hairstyle makes you look cute ,dashing and young.
- Brown and blonde dreadlocks - Why not try some colour, blonde and brown hair never goes out of fashion and always look very trendy. This hair suits best for girls with fair complexion.
- Let it loose - Leave your dreadlocks loose and let them be to get that stylish and glam, yet a simple look.
- Short bob dreadlocks - you do not have to worry if your dreadlocks are short because they can be styled to achieve a short bob style,you can achieve this look too with long dreadlocks as shown below.